Monday, April 10, 2023

Holi - The festival of Colours

 

Holi – The festival of Colours

As I looked through the window, 

A group of boys walked down the street, its time to celebrate Holi,

All in shades of different colours that they played,

With faces unrecognizable, for some were masked with colours while some had a face-mask on.

Minutes later, I hear the music going on loud and they danced to the tune.

There came another group who danced out and played with bunches of flowers that marks No colors with water and a safe holi.

While the young ones loved the colours, the not so young wanted a safe holi.

No wonder both the groups danced to the tune of music.

I see the little kids playing with water on each other and moved a step here and there with the music.

No matter how we play or enjoy holi is a celebration of love, joy and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holi - The festival of Colours

  Holi – The festival of Colours As I looked through the window,  A group of boys walked down the street, its time to celebrate Holi, ...