Monday, April 10, 2023

The Rainbow

 


The Rainbow

The incessant rains stopped, out comes the dazzling sun from the western side.

At about late in the afternoon as I peeked out of the window.

Saw suddenly a part of the sky is covered with dark clouds while

The other part shows a lighted sunshine and amongst this is a few

droplets of rains indicating that there ought to be a rainbow.

As I presumed a rainbow as I stroll out taking a view across the sky looking for one.

The rainbow, lucky enough to see one rarely viewed 

at the right time.I held my mobile along to take a snap of the view across the sky.

And not the only view of the rainbow but a view of all sides that

Show the sunshine, patches of dark clouds and the mix of all.

And there I see as if the birds strike  through the rainbow.

A sight well caught!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holi - The festival of Colours

  Holi – The festival of Colours As I looked through the window,  A group of boys walked down the street, its time to celebrate Holi, ...